Registration is permanently closed!
Announcements Rifle Regulations Looking for more information on how to become a reenactor? Contact a Camp Commander
*NEW* We have a new question on our registration page about the type and number of firearms you plan to bring to our event as a reenactor. This information is required by our insurance company in order to maintain our insurance coverage for the event. We appreciate your understanding. *NEW*
Personal handguns and live ammunition are not allowed to be carried on the event grounds due to Pipestone park ordinance.
If the hotels in Pipestone are fully booked, there are other hotels available in the surrounding towns of Luverne, Marshall, and Worthington, MN and Flandreau, Brookings, and Sioux Falls, SD. There are also campgrounds available in the area. Contact the Pipestone Chamber office for more information.
Due to Minnesota state regulations and for the safety of everyone at the event, drones are not allowed on site, in camps or in the parking areas.
- The Grand Ball will be held on the grounds in the Hiawatha Lodge.
- The grounds will be open to the public on Saturday from 8 am - 4:30 pm and 8 pm-10pm; Sunday from 8 am - 4 pm.
- All participants MUST be registered. Registration is free for all reenactors in 2020.
- All reenactors will receive a $5 voucher good at stores/restaurants/gas stations in Pipestone, a free 5 pound bag of ice, firewood and straw.
- The Southern encampment will be at the bottom of the hill and the North will be at the top the same as 2018.
- Setup begins for the event Wednesday, August 10. Please confirm setup location with PCWD staff before you begin.
- Join us for event updates on Facebook and Instagram.
- Groups or individuals interested in presenting programs on CW topics for our 2020 event please contact us.
- All registered units will be posted on our website with a link to your webpage (when available) and announced on Facebook.
- Dogs, horses, crocodiles and other pets are not allowed on the premises during the event. Please leave them at home.
Looking for more information on how to become a reenactor?
Contact a Camp Commander